30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Paris is known as a world capital of fashion, and the chance to attend a Parisian fashion show is a not-to-be-missed experience for anyone with an eye for trends. Housed at the iconic Galeries Lafayette, this Parisian fashion show will showcase 35 up-and-coming looks for men and women across four stellar collections.
- Discover the latest trends from some of the biggest names in fashion
- Enjoy 35 spring/summer looks from four collections
- Find out all the season's 'It' items
- Experience a fashion show in one of Paris’s best-known department stores
Saved to wishlist!
Fashion Show entrance ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointGaleries Lafayette Paris Haussmann, 40 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galeries Lafayette Haussmann
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fashion Show at Galeries Lafayette Paris?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsParisTheaters - Île-de-FranceTheaters - Marne-la-ValléeTheaters - BloisCategory
Fontaine Saint-MichelChapelle ExpiatoireLa Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)César Palace Cabaret1st ArrondissementSaint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)Galerie VivienneCafé de FloreNational Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)École MilitaireCentre PompidouOdéon-Théatre de l'EuropeSaint Étienne du MontPère Lachaise CemeteryBasilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)9th Arrondissement2nd ArrondissementChâteau de ChantillyChâteau de MalmaisonMusée Edith Piaf