- Climbing tour of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Take the stairs to the first and second levels of the famous monument
- Learn about the history and engineering of the tower from a guide while climbing
- Athletic challenge ideal for those in good physical shape
- Walk out onto the glass floor suspended 57 meters above the ground on the 1st floor
- Upgrade to include an elevator ride to the summit
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Walk to the south entrance security check of the Eiffel Tower. Facing the Tower, the south entrance is on the right. Coordinator will be holding a “Climbing tour” sign. Will be waiting in the gardens in front of the security entrance. He will be on the pathway called “Allée Léon Bourgeois”.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upgrade Option - Clients that chose the 'Upgrade Option with Summit Tickets' have a free time to go up to the Summit. Please note there is a line for the elevator to the summit
- In some instances, the summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond our control, such as inclement weather or crowds. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit, even if it reopens during your tour. In this event, you will be refunded the price of the summit access within 5-10 days. THE REFUND WILL BE DONE AUTOMATICALLY.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- All visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a mask inside the Tower, please make sure to bring your own mask to the meeting point or access will be denied.
- This tour is not recommended to anyone with symptoms of vertigo
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience with Guide and Optional Summit Upgrade.