- Full-day tour of the Champagne region from Paris: tastings plus a master class
- Visit Moët & Chandon, Taittinger, or Veuve Clicquot and smaller estates
- Delicious lunch with Champagne tasting served at a traditional, family-run estate
- Small-group tour, limited to eight people, ensures a high level of service including hotel pickup
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Exact Pick-up time sent 24h before departure,
Pick-up at your hotel/apartment everywhere inside Paris
What To Expect
After early morning hotel pickup in Paris, travel with your knowledgeable guide and a small group of passengers east of the city. En route, bite into flaky croissants and pastries while hearing about the winemaking region of Champagne and its heritage.
Arrive at your first Champagne estate of the day, such as Moët & Chandon, Taittinger, or Veuve Clicquot (depending on availability). Step inside cellars, walk through a maze of galleries and enjoy a tasting at the end of the guided tour. Come away knowing the secrets behind the méthode champenoise.
Back in your air-conditioned minivan, pass through the vineyards of the Montagne de Reims, Cote des Blancs, and Vallée de la Marne, between Reims, Ay, and Epernay. As you admire the colorful landscapes, learn how to distinguish the three different Champagne grapes: chardonnay, pinot noir, and pinot meunier.
Settle in at a family-run Champagne estate, where you meet the winemaker and enjoy a delicious meal of traditional food, paired with a Champagne tasting.
Then, receive a fascinating overview of Champagne’s vineyards during a Masterclass animated by your expert guide. Taste one special Cuvee and discover the specificities of this varietal.
Finally, be dropped off back in central Paris in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Schedule and wineries visited are subject to minor changes depending on the season and on supplier availability
- Not wheelchair accessible; there are a lot of stairs to access the underground galleries
- Caves and wine cellars are usually cold and damp (45°F / 10°C); do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- Private tours (including for bigger groups) are possible upon request; please specify at the time of the booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Winedays - Wine Passport
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Champagne Area Small Group Day Trip with 8 Tastings & Lunch from Paris.