- Full-day Champagne region tour from Paris with a guide
- Explore the chic Moet and Chandon Champagne cellars in Epernay
- Enjoy tastings of Champagne at each location
- See how Champagne gets its star appeal as you learn about the intricate production process
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet in Front of : Brasserie "Le Royal Opéra" 19 Avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris Directions: The closest metro station is Pyramides (lines 7 and 14)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After enjoying the beauty of the vine, little villages, and making a few stops en route, reach the next stop which is dedicated to a family-run winery where you have the opportunity to taste four different Champagnes.
Return to your comfortable, air-conditioned minivan and relax during the journey back to Paris, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The underground galleries and wine cellars are usually cold and damp so please dress appropriately or bring warm clothes with you
- Small group tour of 8 people maximum
- Customers who have not reached France's legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Champagne Day Trip with Moet & Chandon, Hautvillers & Family Winery from Paris.