- See Paris’ illuminated waterfront sights in a casual setting
- Depart from l'île aux cygnes and glide past the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner at your window-facing table
- Upgrade to include wine or Champagne with your meal
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
To get to the island you've got to use the stone stairs from the middle of the Bir-Hakeim bridge. You get to the Allée des cygnes promenade where the dock is on your left.
What To Expect
Pass some of Paris' main attractions on the cruise, including the Louvre Museum, Musée d’Orsay, Hôtel de Ville, Place de la Concorde, and the iconic Eiffel Tower. Admire these landmarks illuminated against the night sky.
During the cruise, enjoy a 3-course meal including a foie gras starter, a main course of fish and a pair of desserts. Upgrade your dinner experience to include wine or Champagne.
Your dinner cruise lasts 75 minutes, after which you'll be brought back to the starting point at Ile de la Cité where you'll disembark and continue your evening in Paris.
Please note: The cruise route changes from November to April because of high water levels on the river. During this time, the cruise begins and ends near the Eiffel Tower and passes fewer attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18
- Vegan menu available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- OPERATED BY Compagnie de la Seine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews