- Create a personalized itinerary of the sights you want to see
- Listen to informative audio commentary aboard the open-top bus
- Choose a 1-day or 2-day sightseeing bus pass
- Upgrade to enjoy a Seine River cruise
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Your ticket is valid on the red route through Paris, which includes stops at the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Champs-Elysées, Palais Garnier, and Musée d’Orsay. The route includes informative audio commentary, available in 11 languages, while you see the sights.
Choose a 1- or 2-day ticket, valid starting the first time you use it, and disembark at any of the stops to explore further on your own. Climb aboard the next bus when you're done sightseeing on foot to continue your circuit of the city. See the Itinerary section below for a list of all the Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour stops.
Choose to upgrade your sightseeing experience by adding a Seine River cruise to your 1-day ticket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stop
- Infants (age 0-4) can go on the tour free of charge
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note for anyone that has cruise included as part of their ticket you will need to need to be fully vaccination (2 doses +14d) or proof of a PCR / antigenic negative test no longer than 48h, or proof of positive result PCR / antigenic showing recovery from Covid-19.
- OPERATED BY Big Bus - France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.