- Discover the best of Paris on a bike tour
- See landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, and Arc de Triomphe
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in the Underground Parking Etoile-Foch, opposite 8 Avenue Foch, 75116, Paris (near the Arc de Triomphe). The meeting point is on the 2nd underground level (go down into the parking and follow the Holland Bikes' signs).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you book this tour with in 24hours of the departure time, please contact us to make sure the tour is available.
- Child seats : until 22kg, book upfront, additional fee € 15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Child bikes : available, book upfront, (no extra fees)
- E-bike: available, book upfront, additional fee € 20
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holland Bikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands