Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The climb up to the Mont Saint-Michel is considerable: the pathway leading to the top is steep, narrow and cobblestoned. There are also a good amount of stairs you need to climb, especially when venturing up to the Abbey. Be sure to bring a good pair of walking shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Masks are compulsory during train journeys .
- Masks are optional during walking tour of LISIEUX
- Masks are compulsory for visit of the BASILICA, CATHEDRAL OR THE CARMEL .
- Masks are compulsory for passenger and guides in the mini-bus
- Masks are compulsory during walking tour of MONT SAINT MICHEL
- Hand washing and social distancing at hotel in LOURDES and PONTORSON
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dynamic Tourisme Paris
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Lisieux, D-Day Beaches, Mt. St. Michel & St.Malo, 3-Day Private Tour from Paris.