2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Book a fun, productive first day in Paris to get an orientation of the city and discover places you'll want to visit further during your stay. With a private guide dedicated to just you and your party, spend two hours getting acquainted with the city. Your guide will teach you about the different neighborhoods, how to speak a few words of French, how to buy Metro tickets, and what are the must-see attractions and must-eat food.
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Comprehensive orientation in Paris, perfect for first-time visitors
- Learn the basics of how to get around Paris from a local
- Private tour just for you and your party focuses on your interests
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Get a customized two-hour introduction to the city, including French lessons, a metro how-to, or run-down of the sights.
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Adventure Tours France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1st Day in Paris Discovery Private Tour: 'How-to' Orientation & Sightseeing Fun!?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 1st Day in Paris Discovery Private Tour: 'How-to' Orientation & Sightseeing Fun!?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 68256P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursRail ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParis4WD Tours - Île-de-FranceRail Tours - Île-de-FranceSporting Events - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Île-de-FranceNature and Wildlife - Île-de-FranceMountain Bike Tours - Île-de-FranceExtreme - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-France4WD Tours - Marne-la-ValléeRail Tours - Marne-la-ValléeSporting Events - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeNature and Wildlife - Marne-la-ValléeMountain Bike Tours - Marne-la-ValléeExtreme - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-Vallée4WD Tours - ReimsRail Tours - ReimsSporting Events - ReimsBus Tours - ReimsCity Tours - ReimsNature and Wildlife - ReimsMountain Bike Tours - ReimsExtreme - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsCategory
Folies Bergère Dalí ParisMuseum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)French National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)Fontaine Saint-MichelBasilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)BastilleChapelle ExpiatoireLa Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustriePalais GarnierParis Currency MuseumGare du NordPlace VendomeLes HallesGourmet Chocolate MuseumConciergerie Petit PalaisPlace de la ConcordeGrand PalaisMarché des Enfants Rouges