Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Tour the island of Tahiti with a private driver and guide on this full-day, small group adventure. Explore Tahiti Nui, the western part of the figure 8-shaped island, as well as its eastern peninsula, Tahiti Iti. Several stops at notable landmarks, plus time for lunch (not included) at a local restaurant are on the agenda.
- Full-day tour of Tahiti
- Small groups—no more than 15 travelers
- Wi-Fi on board tour vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Driver/English speaking tour guide
Free WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide awaits you with a name plate at the following times and places,
[Pick up time/Place] 8:00am/Le Tahiti by Pearl Resort --> 8:15am/Hotel Sarah Nui --> 8:20am/Hotel Tahiti Nui --> 8:25am/Papeete infront of LE RETRO restaurant --> 8:30am/Hilton Tahiti Resort --> 8:40am/InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa --> 8:50am/Manava Suite Resort Tahiti --> START THE TOUR!
If you wish to bring suitcases on board during the tour, there will be a USD3.00 charge per suitcase, payable on the day.
- Papeete Port, FC8F+J2J, Pape'ete 98714, French Polynesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply(minimum 2 persons)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yota Yokoi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during TAHITI Full-day Shared 8h Circle Island Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during TAHITI Full-day Shared 8h Circle Island Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during TAHITI Full-day Shared 8h Circle Island Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
TAHITI Full-day Shared 8h Circle Island Tour
1 hour 55 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPapeeteShore Excursions - TahitiBus Tours - TahitiPorts of Call Tours - TahitiHistorical Tours - TahitiFull-day Tours - TahitiShore Excursions - RarotongaBus Tours - RarotongaPorts of Call Tours - RarotongaHistorical Tours - RarotongaFull-day Tours - RarotongaShore Excursions - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandHistorical Tours - North IslandFull-day Tours - North IslandCategory