- 2-hour sail with stunning sunset views
- See dolphins in their natural habitat
- Snacks, drinks, and music provided
- Dancing and games at the dock
Departure & Return
Located on Grand Lagoon at the Treasure Island Marina. On the Southeast side of the Grand Lagoon bridge. Just next to the Treasure Island Seafood Market.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- You are not allowed to bring on food or drinks
- No smoking allowed
- No chewing gum
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Time Sailing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Sunset & Dolphin Catamaran Cruise in Panama City Beach.
- "Booking through Viator make our experience so quick and easy!" See review