- Learn how to scuba dive off the coast of Panama City Beach
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time
- All the necessary equipment is included
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We will meet at the dive shop to get outftted in scuba gear. Divers will then need to drive to the state Park. The divemaster will transport all of the gear.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All participants must be able to swim confidently in water over their head.
- Participants will need to answer a medical questionnaire that could prevent them from diving.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Panama City Diving
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by No Experience Required to Discover Scuba in Florida.