Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a relaxing sunset cruise off the coast of Panama City Beach
- Experience a sunset into the Gulf of Mexico
- Enjoy music and refreshments
- Look for friendly dolphins swimming alongside the boat
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
This tour departs from behind The Sheraton PCB Golf and Spa Resort. You'll park at the resort, walk around the right side and check in at our kiosk. There is a 5-7 minute walk down the dock. Please let us know ahead of time if you need extra assistance and make sure to arrive 40 min prior to sail.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is casual (no high heels)
- Portions of this tour are not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated provided that participants are able to board the boat (with 2-3 steps) on their own or with the assistance of someone in their party
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given notice beforehand, and the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- There is a 5-7 minute walk down the dock to the catamaran . Please let us know ahead of time if you will need assistance.
- Most travelers can participate
- **It is our company policy to add 20% gratuity to parties of 20 or more for our captain & crew**
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Adventures Catamaran
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Will do this again somtime as it was worth it" See review
- "I don't know if thats the norm for this sail, I would have enjoyed just sail more than sitting waiting for dolphins to appear." See review
- "There was not enough seat on the ship for everyone so some had to sit below deck, which has no view or experience." See review