4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Step inside the Maya community of Santa Cruz with this NGO visit. Check out a successful non-profit vocational training center with classes in cooking, beading, sewing, and carpentry. Visit a classroom, café, and store run by the organization. Explore the village of Santa Cruz, home to one of the oldest churches in Guatemala, and end your tour with lunch at the NGO-run rooftop café overlooking the waters of Lake Atitlan.
- Tour the lakeside village of Santa Cruz la Laguna
- See the inner workings of a successful NGO
- Ideal for travelers interested in social development
- Support the NGO as you lunch with incredible lake views
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of the NGO programs and village.
Lunch is included in the lunch option.
Transportation to/from Santa Cruz
Departure & Return
CECAP Building, Santa Cruz la Laguna, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour a NGO non profit Vocational Training Center Amigos de Santa Cruz and explore the Mayan village?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour a NGO non profit Vocational Training Center Amigos de Santa Cruz and explore the Mayan village?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour a NGO non profit Vocational Training Center Amigos de Santa Cruz and explore the Mayan village?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour a NGO non profit Vocational Training Center Amigos de Santa Cruz and explore the Mayan village?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7747P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesTuk Tuk Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesPanajachelUnique Experiences - Western HighlandsTuk Tuk Tours - Western HighlandsHistorical Tours - Western HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Western HighlandsUnique Experiences - San Pedro La LagunaTuk Tuk Tours - San Pedro La LagunaHistorical Tours - San Pedro La LagunaHalf-day Tours - San Pedro La LagunaUnique Experiences - QuetzaltenangoTuk Tuk Tours - QuetzaltenangoHistorical Tours - QuetzaltenangoHalf-day Tours - QuetzaltenangoCategory