- Visit the Mayan villages of Santa Catarina and San Antonio on this day trip from Panjachel
- Learn about the villages' ancient artisan traditions at visits to craft and weaving cooperatives
- Participate in ancient Maya rituals like the Fire Protection Ceremony
- Join an optional hike along the shores of Lake Atitlan for amazing views of the nearby volcanoes
- Great trip for those looking for an intimate exploration of life in Guatemala's small villages
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands