4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tread where few tourists ever set foot on this 4-hour hiking tour amidst the stunning scenery and idyllic Mayan villages of the Lower Mayan Trail. Trace the same paths followed by the ancient Kaqchikel Mayans for centuries, passing by coffee and corn fields and the rugged, volcano-laden shoreline of Lake Atitlan. As you go, you’ll also immerse yourself in Mayan village life during stops in the hamlets of Tzununa, Jaibalito and Santa Cruz. This hiking trip also includes round-trip hotel transport from Panjachel.
- Explore the small villages of the Lower Mayan Trail along Lake Atitlan on this hiking trip
- Follow a foot path used by the ancient Kaqchikel Mayans for centuries
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes, including farm fields of coffee and corn, and the volcano-ringed shoreline of Lake Atitlan
- Discover small village like near the lake during stops at Tzununa, Jaibalito and Santa Cruz
- Great way to get off the usual tourist path
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Panajachel hotels, or Xocomil Travel office on Calle Embarcadero
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Atitlan Lower Mayan Trail Hiking Tour from Panajachel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Atitlan Lower Mayan Trail Hiking Tour from Panajachel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Atitlan Lower Mayan Trail Hiking Tour from Panajachel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Atitlan Lower Mayan Trail Hiking Tour from Panajachel?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 7747P8
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Atitlan Lower Mayan Trail Hiking Tour from Panajachel
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPanajachelHiking - Western HighlandsHiking - San Pedro La LagunaHiking - AntiguaCategory