12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Boat Ride to Santiago Atitlan - Round Trip
Certified Tour Guide
Transportation Service From Town of Santiago To The Volcano Entrance (either Atitlan or Toliman)
Entrance Fee to Atitlan Volcano OR Toliman Volcano
Personal Biosecurity Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travelers at the lobby of their hotel in Panajachel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Bring Trekking Shoes and Comfortable Clothes
- Bring a Windbreaker Jacket
- Bring at least 2 Liters of Water
- Lunch is not included. Bring Canned Food or Easy-To-Prepare Food
- Sun Protection and Repellent may be necessary
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Climbing Tour to Atitlan Volcano or Toliman Volcano From Panajachel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Climbing Tour to Atitlan Volcano or Toliman Volcano From Panajachel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Climbing Tour to Atitlan Volcano or Toliman Volcano From Panajachel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Climbing Tour to Atitlan Volcano or Toliman Volcano From Panajachel?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPanajachelHiking - Western HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Western HighlandsWater Tours - Western HighlandsFull-day Tours - Western HighlandsHiking - San Pedro La LagunaNature and Wildlife - San Pedro La LagunaWater Tours - San Pedro La LagunaFull-day Tours - San Pedro La LagunaHiking - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaWater Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaCategory