9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Want to explore Sicily’s enchanting coastline and Cefalù, too? Leave your cruise ship behind at the Palermo port, and spend a day sightseeing with a private driver. Discover the city of Cefalù, home to the Sanctuary of Gibilmanna and the dramatic Castello della Rocca — a ruined castle that clings to a rocky outcrop and overlooks the city. All entrance fees to attractions are at your own expense.
- Full-day private shore excursion to Cefalù from Palermo
- Explore Madonie Park, which contains more than half of the plant species found in Sicily
- See the Porta Marina, the only remaining town gate, and walk around the ancient thermal baths
- Marvel at Castello della Rocca and the Sanctuary of Gibilmanna, a monument of Gregory the Great
- Private tour ensures a more personalized experience and flexibility to explore at your own pace
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Port pickup and drop-off
Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver will be waiting on the pier where your ship is docked, holding a sign with your name on it.
- Port of Palermo, Molo Santa Lucia, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestige Rent
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palermo Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Cefalù?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Palermo Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Cefalù?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Palermo Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Cefalù?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palermo Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Cefalù?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Palermo Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Cefalù
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPort Transfers Bus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPalermoSicilyShore Excursions - SicilyPort Transfers - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - AgrigentoPort Transfers - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoShore Excursions - CataniaPort Transfers - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaCategory
Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Monreale Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)MartoranaBranciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)