8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Relax in the sun with this excursion to two of the most beautiful spots in all of Sicily. Travel just over an hour to the Zingaro Reserve and enjoy stunning views of white sand beaches, turquoise waters, and dramatic cliffs and caves. Get the chance to lunch on traditional treats like cunzato bread, arancini, and panelle. Explore the charming town of San Vito Lo Capo before your return to Palermo.
- Discover the beauty of San Vito Lo Capo and the Zingaro Reserve
- Swim at scenic beaches
- Lunch on traditional Sicilian dishes (not included)
- Comfortable round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan or Car
Exclusive Private Tour, only for your Group
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off to all hotels, b & bs, holiday homes, ports and accommodations in
Palermo, for other special requests ask at the time of booking if pick up is available for the desired
location. departure time 08.30 a.m.
- Palermo Airport, 90045 Cinisi, PA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apetour N.C.C. di Peritore Cristian
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Shore Excursion to Zingaro Reserve and San Vito Lo Capo from Palermo?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Shore Excursion to Zingaro Reserve and San Vito Lo Capo from Palermo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Shore Excursion to Zingaro Reserve and San Vito Lo Capo from Palermo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Shore Excursion to Zingaro Reserve and San Vito Lo Capo from Palermo
8 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPalermoShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaCategory
Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)MartoranaMirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Monreale Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)