7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When your cruise ship docks in Palermo, maximize your day at port on a private shore excursion that shows you the best of Sicily with none of the hassle. After exploring the markets and monuments of Palermo, venture uphill to the Byzantine Monastery of Monreale, known for its dazzling golden mosaics. Finish with a visit to the medieval coastal town of Cefalù, perched above the Tyrrhenian Sea
- Visit three of Sicily’s most important and charming towns in one day
- Explore Sicilian markets, cathedrals, and squares in Palermo and beyond
- A dedicated driver and guide makes it easy to explore the island and stay on schedule
- Includes convenient pickup from the cruise terminal and private transport
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
entrance tickets where required and meals
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Catania Tour Private Day Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Palermo shore excursion: Palermo, Monreale and Cefalù private tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Palermo shore excursion: Palermo, Monreale and Cefalù private tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Palermo shore excursion: Palermo, Monreale and Cefalù private tour
7 to 8 hours
9 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPalermoShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyCity Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoCity Tours - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaCity Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaCategory
Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)MartoranaPalermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Monreale