Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket
Navajo Permit Fee
Check in service fee $3.00 per person;(Cash only and a must pay)
Gratitude to the Navajo Guide recommend min $2.00 per person;(Cash only)
All personal expense
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Customers must be on site 1 hour(at least 40 minutes) in advance to exchange tickets, if late, there will be no refunds.
- Customers are not allowed to bring selfie-sticks, GOPRO Cameras, Drones，or other professional camera accessories.
- Customers are not allowed to bring any bags or tripods
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED! SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE ENFORCED.
- All times on this tour page and confirmations are in ARIZONA TIME (Summer time: Same time as Pacific Time; Winter time Same time as Mountain Time. - No Daylight Saving Time - Not Utah Time - Not Navajo Nation Time). Because the Utah State Line is less than 7 miles away, cell phone towers from Utah (and the surrounding Navajo Nation) often will be the wrong time! Do yourself a favor and do like the locals do: Manually set your cell phone to PHOENIX, AZ time.
- The ticket CANNOT be changed or canceled or refunded after confirmation. Even the canyon is closed due to weather there will be NO REFUND.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY TakeYourTrip
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Is hotel pickup available for the Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket?
A:Hotel pickup is not available for this tour. You will have to make your own way to Antelope Canyon. If you require hotel pick-up, please search 150592P28 for the tour including transportation from Page, AZ.
Is parking available at Upper Antelope Canyon?
A:Parking is available. There is no cost for parking, however, there is a USD $8 Environmental Protection Fee that is payable upon arrival.
How do I know when and where to meet for my Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket from Las Vegas?
A:Please be ready to check in at least 1 hour prior to your scheduled departure time. If you do not check in at least 1 hour early, you may not be able to pick up your ticket with no refund.
Why is Antelope Canyon so popular with tourists?
A:Antelope Canyon’s sculpted sandstone walls offer memorable photo opportunities with a walkable corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor. The light dancing through narrow openings from the top provides multiple kinds of light reflections and colors.
What is there to see at Upper Antelope Canyon?
A:Upper Antelope Canyon is more "A" shaped, meaning it's wider at the bottom and narrower towards the top. Upper Antelope Canyon is famous for the iconic light beams that can be seen (depending on the time of day.)
How strenuous is my visit to Upper Antelope Canyon?
A:The walk through Upper Antelope Canyon is approximately 1/4 mile on easy terrain. You will have your own Navajo guide to show you the sights and provide some local history.
Are there restrooms available during my visit to Upper Antelope Canyon?
A:There are no restrooms at the Canyon. Please be sure to use the restroom prior to departure.
Can I bring a purse or backpack with me on my visit to Upper Antelope Canyon?
A:You can only bring a small personal bag into the Canyon, so make sure that you have one and can fit all of your belongings inside of it.
What should I wear during my visit to Upper Antelope Canyon?
A:Consider wearing a hat and sunscreen as well as dressing in layers with long sleeves. Boots or other sturdy closed-toed shoes are your best choices for footwear, as you will be exploring an outdoor environment that consists of sand, dirt, and dust.
What should I bring with me during my visit to Upper Antelope Canyon?
A:Bring sunglasses, SPF sunscreen, and a hat or bandana to protect your head and eyes from the sun and sand. Do not forget to pack your camera and any needed gear so you can get some breathtaking shots of the Canyon's amazing lighting.
What should I NOT bring with me during my visit to Upper Antelope Canyon?
A:Only bring items you actually need – do not bring anything that is considered illegal or dangerous. Bags are subject to search. Selfie-sticks, GOPRO Cameras, Dronesor other professional camera accessories are forbidden inside the Canyon.
How far is Antelope Canyon from Page, AZ?
A:Antelope Canyon is approximately a 20-minute drive from Page, AZ.
Can I bring my small child with me on my visit to Upper Antelope Canyon?
A:Yes, please book the exact number of persons joining the tour, including children of all ages. Strollers and most baby carriers are not allowed in the canyon due to size restraints.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket
60 to 90 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPageNature and Wildlife - ArizonaAttractions & Museums - ArizonaCategory