45 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Lower Antelope Canyon admission
Navajo Tax and Permit Fee
All personal expenses and meals
Service fee for tour guide(recommend min. $5.00/person)
Departure & Return
Indian Rte 222, Page, AZ 86040, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Warning: When the temperature reaches 110°F (43°C), Antelope Canyon will probably be closed, for your safety, due to excessive heat. During July and August, this can happen as early as 11AM each day.
- There are steel ladders anchored into the canyon walls. The ladders vary from 3 ft. to 25 ft. being the longest. Ladders over 8 ft. have handrails in place. The canyon is easily accessible going in and out. There are escape rope ladders placed on top of the canyon, in metal boxes, for any type of emergencies.
- No bags & backpacks (including fanny packs, hydration bags and purses)
- No tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks, camera bags
- No GoPros, Action cameras or camcorders (no filming inside the canyon)
- Most travelers can participate
- No open-toed shoes, sandals or high heels (proper clothing required)
- No umbrellas
- No firearms or weapons
- No drones allowed
- No Smoking (inside building or canyon)
- Cremation spreading is not allowed in Navajo Nation Tribal Parks
- Local office will abide by CDC and Navajo Department of Health guidelines. Failure to adhere to guidelines set forth will result in forfeiting your Tour and removal from the premises. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THIS SITUATION!
- Masks required. No mask, no tour and no refund.
- All times on this tour page and confirmations are in ARIZONA TIME (Summer time: Same time as Pacific Time; Winter time Same time as Mountain Time. - No Daylight Saving Time - Not Utah Time - Not Navajo Nation Time). Because the Utah State Line is less than 7 miles away, cell phone towers from Utah (and the surrounding Navajo Nation) often will be the wrong time! Do yourself a favor and do like the locals do: Manually set your cell phone to PHOENIX, AZ time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY TakeYourTrip
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
Is hotel pickup included in the Lower Antelope Canyon Admission Ticket?
A:Hotel pickup is not included in this admission ticket. You will need to make your own way to the departure point located just a few minutes outside of Page, AZ, on HWY 98.
What is there to see at Lower Antelope Canyon?
A:Lower Antelope Canyon is narrower and is nicknamed Corkscrew Canyon due to the steep, narrow stairs used for access. It is mostly V-shaped, with some A-shaped and parallel canyon walls. There is great lighting all day and year-round.
How strenuous is Lower Antelope Canyon?
A:The unique terrain of Antelope Canyon guided tour requires guests to be able to climb moderate stairs with minimal assistance. Guests should have a moderate physical fitness level.
How much walking is involved in Lower Antelope Canyon?
A:There is approximately 1,335 feet that you can travel inside Lower Antelope Canyon.
Are there restrooms available in Lower Antelope Canyon?
A:There are no restrooms at the Canyon. You may use the restroom at the meeting location before and after your visit.
Are there any additional fees for the Lower Antelope Canyon Admission Ticket?
A:The admission ticket does not include the tour guide service fee of USD $5 per person, which must be paid in cash upon arrival. (Price subject to change)
Can I bring a purse or backpack with me into Lower Antelope Canyon?
A:You can only bring a small personal bag into the Canyon, so make sure that you have one and can fit all of your belongings inside of it.
What should I wear to visit Lower Antelope Canyon?
A:Consider wearing a hat and sunscreen as well as dressing in layers with long sleeves. Boots or other sturdy closed-toed shoes are your best choices for footwear, as you will be exploring an outdoor environment that consists of sand, dirt, and dust.
What should I bring with me to Lower Antelope Canyon?
A:Bring sunglasses, SPF sunscreen, and a hat or bandana to protect your head and eyes from the sun and sand. Do not forget to pack your camera and any needed gear so you can get some breathtaking shots of the Canyon's amazing lighting.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lower Antelope Canyon Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Lower Antelope Canyon Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lower Antelope Canyon Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPageNature and Wildlife - ArizonaWalking Tours - ArizonaCategory