9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Walking tour of Verona
Walking tour of Sirmione village
Lake seaside stop
Accompaniment of the Agency Local Tour Leader
Roundtrip transportation to the place of departure, in the options you select
Insurance and technical organization of a certified travel agency
Everyting not indicated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Choose the right option for you when you book; transfers available from:
FROM THE EUGANEE
Transfer by minivan, from Terme Euganee train station or your Hotel in Abano Montegrotto included.
Transfer by minivan from your Hotel in Padua included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lovivo Tour Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day guided Tour of Verona and Garda Lake ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day guided Tour of Verona and Garda Lake ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day guided Tour of Verona and Garda Lake ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day guided Tour of Verona and Garda Lake ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day guided Tour of Verona and Garda Lake
9 to 10 hours
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPaduaBus Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoBus Tours - VicenzaHistorical Tours - VicenzaFull-day Tours - VicenzaBus Tours - VeniceHistorical Tours - VeniceFull-day Tours - VeniceCategory