30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Strada Cartizze, 5 , Strada Cartizze, 5, 31049 Valdobbiadene TV, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/8/2020 - 11/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years
- For underage participants it is possible to participate without consuming alcohol
- Kindly provide the staff with information on food and non-food intolerances and allergies
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY PDC Cartizze
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prosecco tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Prosecco tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Prosecco tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prosecco tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPaduaFood Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoFood Tours - VicenzaWine Tastings - VicenzaWalking Tours - VicenzaFood Tours - VeniceWine Tastings - VeniceWalking Tours - VeniceCategory