- 6-hour tour of Veneto countryside, including Palladian villas and cheese factory
- See three spectacular villas designed by Palladio
- Visit a 'Grana Padano' cheese factory
- Explore the town of Cittadella with its historic city walls
Departure & Return
Car parking area just in front of ZAIRO restaurant (close to the bus stop)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Arrive at the beautiful Villa Contarini, one of many buildings in the Veneto designed by the great Italian architect, Andrea Palladio. This particular Palladian villa is a fine example of the master's work.
Travel next to a 'caseificio,' or cheese factory, to learn about 'Grana Padano' cheese. Hear about how this delicious cheese is made and then aged to perfection – you can even buy some to take home.
Next, visit the town of Cittadella, where the historic city walls make an excellent walking path. Take a break for lunch (own expense) in Cittadella before heading to Graticolato Romano to see two more Palladian villas.
Return to Padua, traveling along the Brenta River.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dmr Autonoleggio Con Conducente
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons