2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See more of Oxford in less time, and get up close and personal with its world-famous scenery, on this small-group biking tour of the city and its major landmarks. Meet your guide in the center of Oxford, and climb on your cycle. Begin by discovering the Bridge of Sighs and other historical landmarks in the city center before heading to the Port Meadow and cycling along the Thames River. Finally, see the former residences of famous Oxford denizens like J.R.R. Tolkien.
- See most of Oxford’s best-known landmarks in the space of a single tour
- Learn all about the city’s millennia of history from your guide
- All necessary cycling equipment is provided
- See the Bridge of Sighs, Thames River, the home of Tolkien, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
78 Walton St, Oxford OX2 6EA, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- As this is a cycle tour, wheelchairs and strollers wouldn't be used but tag alongs are available
- minimum 2 travellers or single person supplement
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for late stage pregnant travellers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bainton Bikes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Cycle Tour of Oxford?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Cycle Tour of Oxford?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 12096P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOxfordMountain Bike Tours - South East EnglandMountain Bike Tours - LondonMountain Bike Tours - BirminghamCategory