- Oxford city and university college walking tour
- Follow a route that's planned to coincide with college opening times
- Go inside a college building and learn about the prestigious university
- Walk past the Bodleian Library, Sheldonian Theatre, and more
- Hear fun facts about Harry Potter and Oxford from a local guide
Departure & Return
On St Aldates, you will see the entrance into Christ Church meadows. We meet there at the gates, on St Aldates and directly opposite Cafe Loco
Each tour is unique and there is no fixed ending point but we will complete the tour in central Oxford. Usually around Broad Street.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours of Oxford
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands