- 2.5-hour Oxford tapas and food tasting tour
- Discover Oxford’s culinary scene with a local guide
- Visit foodie hotspots such as Oxford Cheese Shop and Oxford Liquid Deli
- Sample tasty tapas including regional delicacies and international dishes
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide wearing red lanyard OUTSIDE the currently empty shop premises at 15 Broad street. This is located next to the Oxfam shop, 17 Broad street, OX1 3AS
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Special notice on allergies and dietary needs: If you have any food allergies, you need to make this known when you book and verbally tell your guide on the day of the tour and to any food sellers. It is your responsibility to ensure that others are aware of any such issues.
- Please note that as the university colleges are private institutions, we can't always guarantee entry to colleges but it is very rare that we cannot get entry into at least 1 or 2 colleges on the tour. Please take note of any advertised university graduation dates mentioned below, as those dates can have less options of colleges to visit.
- PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME:
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for your tour at our meeting point. If you arrive more than 5 minutes later than the scheduled tour, then you will likely forfeit and lose your booking as it interrupts the guide and other customers, if we are trying to find you after a guide has started and left the meeting point.
- INFO FOR DRIVERS AND PARKING:
- If you are driving, then please allow extra 30-60 minutes over whatever time you think it will take you to get here. Oxford is NOT car friendly and it is congested roads and hard to find parking spaces....unless you park at the sign posted 'park and rides' on edge of town on any major road into the city and hop on their buses into city centre. The park and ride buses leave every 15 or every 30 minutes and take anything from 10 min to 30 min (depending on traffic) to reach city centre. So if you are going to drive, then please assume you should be aiming to park your car about one hour before your tour starts.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT:
- We actually recommend instead using the much faster and reliable train services but again please aim to arrive about an hour or earlier before your tour starts as trains can be delayed and the train and coach station are about 15 minutes walk from our meeting point. There is also the coach service from London called the Oxford Tube which leaves every half hour or more but it can take much longer than its advertised 105 minute journey time. It drops you off either at High street Oxford or Gloucester Green coach station. It's quicker to ask to get off on High street near Carfax tower, then it's a 10 minutes walk to Broad street.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Oxford Food and Sightseeing Tour.