3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Oxford is one of England’s most renowned university cities and a private tour means you can explore at your own pace. On this 3-hour walking tour, admire Oxford landmarks such as the Bodleian Library, Christchurch Cathedral, and the Ashmolean Museum; learn more about the city’s fascinating history and heritage; and see the famous Oxford University colleges.
- 3-Hour Private Oxford Guided Walking Tour
- Explore Oxford’s University Colleges with a private guide
- See Christchurch Cathedral, the Bodleian Library, and the Ashmolean Museum
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Oxford or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Oxford Station, Park End St, Oxford OX1 1HS, UK
Next to entrance to Oxford railway station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please confirm time of the meeting with your tour guide and address of meeting point.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viplondontour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Oxford Private Guided Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oxford Private Guided Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Oxford Private Guided Walking Tour
2 hours 5 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOxfordCity Tours - South East EnglandWalking Tours - South East EnglandHalf-day Tours - South East EnglandCity Tours - LondonWalking Tours - LondonHalf-day Tours - LondonCity Tours - BirminghamWalking Tours - BirminghamHalf-day Tours - BirminghamCategory
Trinity College Tours & TicketsAshmolean Museum Tours & TicketsOxford Castle & Prison Tours & TicketsOxford Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsMagdalen College Tours & TicketsBlenheim Palace Tours & TicketsCarfax Junction Tours & TicketsSheldonian Theatre Tours & TicketsHistory of Science Museum Tours & TicketsOxford Town Hall Tours & TicketsBalliol College Tours & Tickets