2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore one of England’s most ancient cities on this 2.5-hour sightseeing river cruise in Oxford. Cruise onto the tranquil Thames River as your skipper points out places of interest such as Christchurch College, the Meadows, the Oxford University boathouses, Osney Island, Port Meadow and Folly Bridge. See a side of Oxford's rich heritage that many visitors miss, and discover sites made famous by authors including Lewis Carroll and C S Lewis. Stop off along the way for a delicious picnic of delicacies such as potted salmon and Mediterranean vegetable loaf.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Picnic lunch or dinner
2.5-hour river cruise
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Folly Bridge, Oxford OX1 4JU, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oxford River Cruises Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Oxford Sightseeing River Cruise Including a Picnic?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Oxford Sightseeing River Cruise Including a Picnic?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oxford Sightseeing River Cruise Including a Picnic?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Oxford Sightseeing River Cruise Including a Picnic
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOxfordWater Tours - South East EnglandDay Cruises - South East EnglandWater Tours - LondonDay Cruises - LondonWater Tours - BirminghamDay Cruises - BirminghamCategory
Oxford Castle & Prison Tours & TicketsOxford Town Hall Tours & TicketsAshmolean Museum Tours & TicketsTrinity College Tours & TicketsMagdalen College Tours & TicketsSheldonian Theatre Tours & TicketsCarfax Junction Tours & TicketsBalliol College Tours & TicketsOxford Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsHistory of Science Museum Tours & TicketsBlenheim Palace Tours & Tickets