Departure & Return
Meet your guide wearing red lanyard OUTSIDE the currently empty shop at 15 Broad Street, OX1 3AS. This is located next to the Oxfam shop at 17 Broad street.
The tour ends where the boat cruise starts and ends - namely at the Folly Bridge, St Aldates street. From there, it's 20 minutes walk either to our start point or to the train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Oxford River Cruise + Walking Tour to Iffley village.