1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the university city of Oxford with your own private guide, and discover the history behind its standout sights such as the Bodleian Library, Bridge of Sighs, and the Sheldonian Theatre. With your guide, you’ll also see some of the famous university colleges, and learn about the institution’s history from its humble roots to its worldwide prestige today.
- Discover Oxford’s history and learn about its university
- See landmarks such as the University Church of St. Mary the Virgin
- Stop to see the Bodleian Library and the Bridge of Sighs
- Enjoy a bespoke experience with a guide just for your group
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Blue Badge guide
Departure & Return
Oxford OX1 4JF, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise if a wheelchair will be on the tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours of Oxford
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bespoke Oxford Walking Tour with a Private Guide?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Bespoke Oxford Walking Tour with a Private Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bespoke Oxford Walking Tour with a Private Guide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bespoke Oxford Walking Tour with a Private Guide
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOxfordCity Tours - South East EnglandWalking Tours - South East EnglandCity Tours - LondonWalking Tours - LondonCity Tours - BirminghamWalking Tours - BirminghamCategory