- See the city’s major sites
- Ideal for tourists or those new to Ottawa
- Travel along the city’s natural pathways and waterways
- Bicycle, helmet, water bottle, and snack included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When cycling back to Downtown Ottawa along the Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway. See more of Ottawa’s attractions, including the Canadian War Museum, then take a detour to the province of Quebec for a spectacular view of Downtown Ottawa.
Finally, travel back to the starting point, passing the National Gallery of Canada, ByWard Market, Rideau Falls and Rideau Hall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive to the location 20 minutes prior to the starting time for bike fitting and tour and safety review.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escape Bicycle Tours and Rentals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Ottawa Highlights 3.5 Hour Bike Tour.