- Wind through the streets of Canada’s capital, passing national landmarks like Parliament Hill and the Canadian Museum of Civilization
- Spy lovely bridges and riverside sites as you float down the Ottawa River
- Hear fascinating history and facts about the area from a bilingual guide
- Experience the unique ‘amphibus,’ a hybrid land and water vehicle
Departure & Return
Our kiosk is across the street from the Parliament Hill on the corner of Elgin and Wellington Street Please be at the starting point 10 minutes before departure
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lady Dive Ottawa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands