Departure & Return
For travelers arriving by train, the meeting point will be in Piazza Matteotti in Orvieto scalo, the square in front of the railway station and the funicular.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 09:00 PM|
The arrival point will be the Belvedere of Civita di Bagnoregio. On request, there is the possibility of arriving directly at the Civita bridge with a surcharge of € 5 (you can arrive at the bridge only if with suitcases and in possession of a reservation for an accommodation facility in Civita)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Juna Pani
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Private Transfer from Orvieto to Civita di Bagnoregio.