11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Meet an astronaut and get a special VIP IMAX showing on this small-group tour at the Kennedy Space Center. Learn about the science and history of the space program during a guided tour in the first part of the day, then explore on your own time for the rest of your time there. Round-trip transportation from the Orlando area means no need to rent a car.
- Entrance fees to the Kennedy Space Center included
- Round-trip transportation from Orlando with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Includes breakfast and a $15 lunch/merchandise voucher
- Guide accompanies the group and provides commentary for the morning
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water and Snacks
$15 Lunch/Merchandise Voucher
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Admission on 'black out dates' due to special launch events as per Kennedy Space Center
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We pick up at all hotels in the Orlando International Drive, Universal, Lake Buena Vista, Kissimmee and Disney areas. Please contact Gray Line Orlando the day prior to your tour on 407-522-5911 to confirm the pick up location and precise time.
Please arrive 40 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Visitors may bring backpacks and soft-sided coolers into the visitor complex. Food and beverages packed in small, soft-sided coolers are permitted. Glass bottles or containers are not permitted.
- Beer is for sale at select locations and no outside alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- For security, all bags are subject to search.
- If your scheduled tour date becomes a rocket launch please contact us, as regular packages may not be permitted (launch dependent).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Orlando
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kennedy Space Center Small Group VIP Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kennedy Space Center Small Group VIP Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kennedy Space Center Small Group VIP Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff