- Enjoy the chance to get out on the waters of the Gulf of Mexico
- Watch dolphins swim next to the boat
- Multiple departure times make this tour suitable for any schedule
- Family-friendly activity in Orange Beach
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- limited Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children ages 0 years to 7 years are required by the Coast Guard to wear Life Jackets. We have the life jackets on board, but if you have your own and they are Coast Guard Approved, you are welcomed to bring it if you think your child will be more comfortable
- We require a 20 person minimum for cruise to operate
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crusie Orange Beach Dolphin Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Alabama Gulf Coast Dolphin Cruise.