Explore our promoted experiences
- Come hungry as lots of food is included
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Best suited to active travelers as lots of walking is involved
- Eat at local spots recommended by locals in the know
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The distance walked is about a mile. Mostly flat walking, some stairs
- Kids are welcome
- Infants are free, ages 7 and under.
- Tour bookings are fully refundable up to 48 hours before your tour date, and we can also swap you into a different tour if there’s availability. A change of plans is no problem.
- Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, and we can also swap you into a different tour if there’s availability.
- Cancellation won’t be refunded if it is made within 24 hours before the start date or in the meetup time day of the tour.
- If guests cancel part of the experiences during the tour, there won’t be any refund.
- Me Encanta Oaxaca is not responsible for the loss of valuables in public or private transport vehicles due to the customer's carelessness.
- Tour takes place rain or shine.
- Transportation to/from meeting point not included
- Menu subject to change depending on availability
- We suggest not making an early lunch reservation on the day of your tour
- * Face masks are obligatory to wear to do this tour. (including tour operator, adults, kids & babies).
- * The body temperature is taken to all participants to make sure no one has fever or covid risks.
- * If someone is detected with 37 ºC of fever or more, will be invited to rest in his/her hotel & the money will be refunded.
- * The tour operator provides hand sanitizer.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Me Encanta Oaxaca
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff