- Learn how to make classic dishes from Oaxaca with a local chef
- Practical tips for preparing a variety of starters, a main, and dessert
- A private lesson customized to your skill level and dietary requirements
- Taste the dishes you’ve prepared over dinner to cap off your class
Departure & Return
Casa Crespo, Reforma 808 at the corner with Jacobo Dalevuelta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Casa Crespo Cooking Class
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands