Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
At home, at reception 10 minutes before the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We provide you with a personal radio guide, it is a wireless tour guide system that allows visitors to stand at a distance, without proximity (you always have a living guide)
- We provide you with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves) during the visit.
- Your guide and driver wear protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- Participants are required to observe social distancing during the tour
- There are more frequent cleaning or disinfection procedures implemented in vehicles.
- Guide Oaxaca gives you hand sanitizers in all vehicles and we have introduced a rigorous cleaning program.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guide Oaxaca
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: World Heritage Sites, UNESCO Monte Alban & City of Oaxaca.