9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
a 750 ml. Boottle of Mezcal per Booking
Departure & Return
Av. de la Independencia 700, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
frente a la catedral
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- the transportation dont has seat belt, and the tour for 4 people, 2 people need to use the seant forward the taxi
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ladxa tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Artisanal Mezcal distillery in an authentic Zapotec village
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOaxaca CityBus Tours - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory