- 3-hour culinary tour of Uptown Oakland
- Taste a variety of food and drinks in this East Bay neighborhood
- Try tacos, baked goods, beer, and more
- Learn about the history and culture of the area from a guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Next, sample award-winning Two Mile Wines, and then visit Plum Bar by Daniel Patterson, a Michelin-star chef. Throughout your tour of Uptown Oakland, you'll hear about the neighborhood's history and see sights such as Fox Theater, plus learn about the area's more recent ventures like galleries and nightlife spots.
Note: Tastings and venues visited are subject to change based on availability; if you have dietary restrictions, these can be accommodated as long as you provide advanced notice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements in the "Special Requirements" box at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- All food tastings are subject to change depending on availability
- To participate, you must be 21+ and present a valid photo ID
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Edible Excursions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.