- Get a comprehensive overview of Kona's most important landmarks
- Learn about the island's unique volcanology through visits to some of its most important volcanoes
- All entrance fees and helicopter flight included
- Round-trip transportation from Waimea or Waikoloa
Departure & Return
Hawaiian Air checking counter
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Rain gear is recommended.
- Warm clothing required, weather at the Volcanoes National Park changes frequently.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 260 pounds or higher needs to purchase comfort seat which cost $149 extra.
- Most travelers can participate
- Need negative COVID19 testing within 72 hours of the tour date.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dynamic Tour Maui
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff