- 1-, 4-, or 7-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour in and around Honolulu, from Waikiki
- Create your own itinerary with this flexible pass
- Check out the shopping opportunities on the Pink Line
- See more with an All-Line pass, good for one, four, or seven days
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Remain onboard to pass through downtown Honolulu and Chinatown or hop off to see top attractions like Diamond Head or the Honolulu Zoo. Enjoy all that this vibrant city has to offer at your own relaxed pace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Food, drinks and smoking not allowed on-board
- Shirts, cover-ups and footwear must be worn at all times
- Maximum baggage allowance is 24" x 18" x 12" and must be stored on your lap
- Foldable strollers, boogie boards and other baggage must not protrude onto another seat or interfere with other passengers
- Do not enter or remain standing in stairwell while vehicle is in motion
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY E Noa Tours and the Waikiki Trolley
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff