10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
An exciting journey of discovery to the beautiful Amelia Earhart Lookout Point on the outside slopes of Diamond Head Crater, the famous Halona Blowhole, “From Here to Eternity” beach, Makapu’u Point (drive-by), visit Valley of the Temples, colorful Byodo-in Temple, scenic Chinaman’s Hat and Malaekahana Bay. Includes a delicious lunch at the famous Fumi’s Shrimp Stand on the North Shore where you'll be served your choice of nine sautéed shrimp plates. *Chicken, Cheeseburger and Veggie options are also available! World famous Sunset Beach and Waimea Valley, the Arboretum and Waterfall are next, followed by the Dole Pineapple Plantation. Throughout your journey of discovery around the island of Oahu your nature guide will provide a fascinating narration about Hawaii's bird and plant species, geology, history and culture. Tour includes admission fees to all visited locations, includes the lunch, and each party also receives a 152-page Gift Book "Guide to Nature on Oahu" as a souvenir.
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This 11-hour tour packs in a highly rated lunch plus a rare stop at Waimea Waterfall.
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
a 152 page book “ Pocket Guide to Nature on Oahu” (Value $11.50) that details other unique places on Oahu to see and enjoy nature. (One book per party)
All entry fees to the visited locations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You can select from nine centrally located and convenient meeting points in Waikiki. In addition to the listed hotels, we also pick up at the Army Museum bus stop on Kalia Road and the ROSS Store on Seaside Avenue.
Once we receive your online booking, our reservationists will automatically assign the best pickup location for you.
If you have not done so yet, please let us know the FULL NAME of the actual Waikiki hotel where you are staying at as soon as you are able to. (Or IF you are not staying in a hotel, then please provide a street address for your accommodation.) Without this information we cannot assign the closest pickup location for you to meet our driver.
Once we receive your hotel information, you will get a written confirmation from us including your pickup time and your exact pickup location with maps and photographs of the meeting area. Please look for this message from us in your booking agent's message board and/or in your personal email box to see your detailed pickup instructions.
Tour begins at 7:45 AM but hotel pick ups start as early as 7:00 AM depending on your pick up location.
PLEASE CHECK your confirmation details regarding your hotel pick up time.
Tour ends at 5:45 PM . Drop offs then begin and might go until 6:30 PM depending on your drop off location.
**Currently, to comply with the State of Hawaii's covid regulations, we are conducting our tours in various sizes of vehicles and charter buses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Age limit: *CHILDREN MUST BE AT LEAST 3 YEARS OLD TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ADVENTURE. All persons between 3 and 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over age 21.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oahu Nature Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Ultimate Circle Island Adventure with Waimea Waterfall?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Ultimate Circle Island Adventure with Waimea Waterfall
4 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Hawaii State CapitolHonolulu ChinatownWet 'n' Wild HawaiiDuke Kahanamoku BeachHard Rock Cafe HonoluluAloha Tower MarketplaceHawaii's Plantation VillageHonolulu HaleAla Moana CenterCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Kahana Bay Beach ParkQueen Emma Summer PalaceKewalo BasinBanzai PipelineKaau CraterManoa FallsPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumWaimea BayUSS Arizona MemorialKing Kamehameha Statue