- Pearl Harbor tour combining visits to the USS Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri
- See historical artifacts and exhibits at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Ride a Navy boat to view the USS Arizona Memorial with a guide
- See downtown Honolulu sights such as Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha Statue, and the Hawaiian Mission Houses Museum
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, aka Punchbowl Cemetery
- Pickup and drop-off from select Waikiki hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Start your trip with pickup from your Waikiki hotel at 6:30am. Your tour operator will provide the exact pickup schedule at the time of reconfirmation. Travel by air-conditioned coach to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, the starting point for your visit to the naval base and home to a variety of artifacts documenting the infamous attack that catapulted the United States into WWII.
Head next by Navy launch to the USS Arizona Memorial, where 1,777 of the boat’s crew lost their lives on December 7, 1941. This national monument sits over the submerged remnants of the ship’s mid-section.
Continue your Pearl Harbor visit with a stop at the USS Missouri, where you’ll enjoy an in-depth guided tour of one of the most famous (and longest-serving) American battleships in history. The vessel first came into service in WWII, hosted the Japanese surrender to the Allied Forces and saw its last active duty during the 1990s Desert Storm operation.
Following your exploration of Pearl Harbor, continue back to downtown Honolulu for a chance to investigate some of the city’s top sights. Among the stops on your Honolulu tour are Kawaiahao Church, the statue of King Kamehameaha, the Hawaii State Archives and State Public Library, the Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives (originally known as Mission Houses Museum) and Honolulu Hale.
Finish your day with a visit to the only royal palace found on American soil at the Iolani Palace and with a visit to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl Cemetery), followed by a drop-off back at your Waikiki hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits are not permitted
- A majority of this tour is wheelchair accessible. There are a few areas on the USS Missouri that a wheelchair cannot go. If you aren't able to walk on the bus, please call in advance to ensure a bus with a lift is available
- Special needs requests must be called in to the local tour operator at least 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis
- FORD ISLAND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS We have been informed that when going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, your guests are required to carry government issued photo identification. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The audio tour for the USS Arizona is very well done (narrated by Jamie Lee Curtis) and is worth getting as an extra (is not included in the basic tour)." See review
- "There is a lot of walking and the bus can not take you to the gate, so you have even more walking." See review
- "Highly recommend going to Pearly Harbor but if you can get yourself to the venue, just buy the tours." See review