5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Early pickups in Premium Limo Bus / Coach from Waikiki
Boat ride to USS. Arizona Memorial & Around Pearl Harbor
Admission to Pearl Harbor without Waiting Hours for Tickets
Two Included Pearl Harbor Museums
View of the Black Tears of the Arizona & Wall of Names
Screening of the Exclusive Pearl Harbor Documentary
View of the USS Bowfin Submarine (Admission Not Included)
Drive through downtown Honolulu
Trip to Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
Visit to statue of King Kamehameha the Great
Amazing Guides with Genuine Aloha Spirit
Round-Trip Transportation from Waikiki
Audio Headset Tour is Optional
Full Admission to USS Bowfin Submarine & Museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide premium, round-trip transportation to and from Waikiki. Regardless of which hotel you're staying at, there is a convenient pickup location near you. Guests staying in Koolina or the North Shore are welcomed to meet the bus in Waikiki.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- USS Arizona Memorial tickets are guaranteed.
- Collapsible Wheelchairs can be accommodated on the bus.
- No bags are allowed in Pearl Harbor, but lockers are available.
- All participants must ride on the tour bus from Waikiki.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aloha Pearl Harbor Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during USS Arizona Memorial - Honolulu City - Aloha Pearl Harbor Tour - Oahu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during USS Arizona Memorial - Honolulu City - Aloha Pearl Harbor Tour - Oahu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during USS Arizona Memorial - Honolulu City - Aloha Pearl Harbor Tour - Oahu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would recommend this tour 100% Thanks for a great tour!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
USS Arizona Memorial - Honolulu City - Aloha Pearl Harbor Tour - Oahu
5 to 6 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHonoluluShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiCity Tours - HawaiiAudio Guides - HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiCity Tours - MauiAudio Guides - MauiWater Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiCity Tours - KauaiAudio Guides - KauaiWater Tours - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Aloha Tower MarketplaceHonolulu ZooKing Kamehameha StatueUSS Oklahoma MemorialLyon ArboretumLanai LookoutByodo-In TempleKaau CraterHonolulu ChinatownHawaii State CapitolHalona BlowholeSandy Beach ParkAla Moana Beach ParkWaikiki BeachQueen Emma Summer PalaceHonolulu HarborKoko Crater HonoluluSunset BeachValley of the Temples