5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend the morning in a tropical paradise on this 5-hour kayak tour of Kailua and Lanikai beaches. See the Twin Island bird sanctuary (locally known as the Mokulua Islands), walk in tide pools and spot marine life, snorkel above live coral reefs and learn how to positively interact with local wildlife. The tour includes a break for a fresh picnic lunch, and your naturalist guide provides context and insights about the surroundings.
- Experience Lanikai’s Twin islands on a 5-hour eco kayak tour with lunch
- Swim, snorkel, kayak and tide pool with a naturalist local guide
- Tour the islands sustainably on an eco-friendly tour
Saved to wishlist!
Island landing fees
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
130 Kailua Rd, Kailua, HI 96734, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Please check in 15 minutes before your tour time.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All guests must be able to swim
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kailua Beach Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kailua Twin Islands Guided Kayak Tour, Oahu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kailua Twin Islands Guided Kayak Tour, Oahu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kailua Twin Islands Guided Kayak Tour, Oahu?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kailua Twin Islands Guided Kayak Tour, Oahu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Overall, it was a very enjoyable 5 hours that was worth the money." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Kailua Twin Islands Guided Kayak Tour, Oahu
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Iolani PalaceUSS Arizona MemorialWaikiki AquariumValley of the TemplesKing Kamehameha StatueBanzai PipelineSandy Beach ParkNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesWaimea Valley Ala Moana Beach ParkTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmHawaii's Plantation VillageHonoluluHalona BlowholeHanauma BayKaneohe BayAli'iolani HaleHonolulu ZooMagic Island