- Learn how to stand-up paddle-board with a private lesson
- Lessons are suitable for all levels and are customized to your skill and experience
- Enjoy us of all needed equipment including high-quality boards, reef shoes and rash-guard shirts
- Convenient, round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels and other select locations
Departure & Return
The meet location is near to the Barefoot Beach Café. If you google the Barefoot Beach Café you will be able to find us easily. Look for our Surf School Bus™ vehicles and black Mercedes Sprinter van. If you are driving down and need to park your car, bring quarters for the meters.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A private lesson can accommodate any age or skill level.
- If any participants have any medical conditions or injuries that we should be aware of please advise the staff ahead of time.
- If you are prone to seasickness, you may want to take a remedy you are accustomed to using before the lesson (talk to your doctor for recommendations).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All of our written materials are also available in Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. We will do our best to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese speaking-instructors with enough advance notice.
- Please come prepared for the lesson by wearing your bathing suit, bringing a towel and making sure to apply sunscreen ahead of time.
- Most travelers can participate
- Complimentary transportation is available from select locations in Waikiki. Exact pick-up location and time will be emailed to you by the supplier. If you do not receive these details 24 hours prior to your lesson, please contact us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ohana Surf Project
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Stand Up Paddleboarding - One to One "Private" Lessons - Waikiki, Oahu.