2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
There is no better way to soak up the beauty of Waikiki than by watching the sunset from the water. This evening cruise is timed to coincide with the sun slipping below the horizon and painting the sky in unforgettable colors. You can spend your time relaxing on the deck or take the opportunity to jump off board and swim in the ocean.
- Sunset cruise around the Waikiki coastline: See Waikiki at its best
- Snacks included and drinks available for purchase
- Opportunity to jump off and swim in the ocean
- Learn about the landscapes and marine life from your crew
Saved to wishlist!
2 Hour Adventure
Small Packed Snack
Refreshments available for purchase
Departure & Return
Pink Sails Waikiki , 1651 Ala Moana Blvd #600a, Honolulu, HI 96815, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pink Sails
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Hour Sunset Cruise in Waikiki?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Sunset Cruise in Waikiki?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Sunset Cruise in Waikiki?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hour Sunset Cruise in Waikiki?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Hour Sunset Cruise in Waikiki
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Water ToursSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOahuCatamaran Cruises - HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiSailing - HawaiiCatamaran Cruises - MauiWater Tours - MauiSailing - MauiCatamaran Cruises - KauaiWater Tours - KauaiSailing - KauaiCategory
Hawaii's Plantation VillageDuke Kahanamoku StatueHard Rock Cafe HonoluluDuke Kahanamoku BeachBattleship Missouri MemorialHanauma BayHonolulu ZooKCC Farmers’ MarketHawaii State CapitolMagic IslandAla Moana Beach ParkKahana Bay Beach ParkHe'eia State ParkShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignIolani PalaceWaimea BayLanikai BeachKing Kamehameha StatueWaimea Valley Honolulu Chinatown